Rakesh Gupta Director
Mortgage Broker for Home Loans, Business Loans, Commercial Loans, Car Loans, and Truck Loans in Glen Waverley, Mount Waverley, Wantirna, Rowville, Notting Hill, Clayton and Spring Vale.
Rakesh is the Director of ARG Finance, and he has been a licensed mortgage broker since 2009. He is an exceptional business leader who takes great pride in mentoring his team to provide excellent client service. ARG Finance handles $200 million worth of client loan applications each year.
In 2019, Rakesh was a finalist in the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA) Mentor of the Year Award. He and his ARG Finance team like nothing better than helping clients to get the finance they need to achieve their dreams. Those dreams include homeownership, investing in the property market, Property development and investing in their businesses.
Additional industry recognition and awards that Rakesh and his ARG Finance team have received include:
- being a 2019 and 2020 finalist for the Best Independent Office (more than five brokers) award (Better Business Summit Awards).
- Winning the 2017 Best Diversified Business Award (Australian Finance Group).
- Being highly commended in the 2016 Most Effective Internet Presence Award (Australian Mortgage Awards).
- Winning the 2014 Best New Business Award (Australian Finance Group).
Rakesh is a member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA), and He is an MFAA approved mentor. He has a wealth of knowledge on the Australian lending market, which he is only too willing to share with his ARG Finance team and clients.
- Phone: 1300 511 655
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org